Dr. Virginia Colliver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Colliver?

December 9th, 2015

Excellent cardiologist especially in preventive care & correct prescription diagnosis. Very positive and cheerful in person.

March 19th, 2015

Medical treatment by Dr. Virginia Colliver, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, Bethesdsa

I have been a patient of Dr. Colliver for many years, and her exceptional diagnosis and treatment has led to my implanted ICD and subsequent ventricular ablation at John Hopkins. My special thanks also go to Dr. Edward Healy and Judith Potter, (CRNP). I consider my ongoing health care to be of superb quality in all respects, and cannot offer sufficient thanks to Dr. Colliver for her deep caring attitude, knowledge, responsiveness and total professionalism.

July 18th, 2013

TERRIBLE misdiagnosis and lack of concern

Dr Colliver was my cardiologist for 4 years. She diagnosed me with a-fib, and I was prescribed beta-blockers. I was in ER four times, and got injections for arrhythmia, approved by Dr Colliver. When, for a fifth time I was in ER with arrhythmia, the cardiologist on duty questioned the diagnosis and did not give me the injection. I got an EP study, and it turned out it I have a "sick sinus node", for which I needed a pace maker. I then went to see Dr Colliver and gave her the diagnosis, hoping to get a second opinion, but after that she did not even return my calls. I now have the pace maker and have not have any problems since. I have been told that the medication I received by Dr Colliver could well have been catastrophic and I am lucky to be alive. I am disappointed, upset and angry. I feel Dr Colliver has abandoned all principles of being a doctor.

April 25th, 2013

Excellent Cardiologist with up-to-date latest research. Very pleasant to work with on building a strategy on wellness.

December 31st, 2011

Quick to recommend Tests within the practice

Felt that she was always pressed for time and often ordered or suggested a battery of tests within their office (ultrasounds, vein tests, etc.). Seemed like a conflict of interest to me. What ever happened to listening and examining the patient? Good clinical judgement has been replaced by tons of tests. Not a very warm doctor. But seems to know her facts.

September 24th, 2009

Dr. Colliver was very attentive, very thorough, explained everything so I could understand it. She also gave me alot time. She is excellent.

February 9th, 2009

Avoid this doctor. She screwed up - then didn't even remember that I was her patient. The office STILL owes me my $20 copay. What a waste of time. She's not a good doctor.

November 28th, 2015