Dr. Virginia Coreil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Coreil?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Coreil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2013

We love Dr. Coreil!! We have been going to her since my 10 yr old daughter was born. She always helps us by going above and beyond when we need her. The staff is amazing and so caring. My kids love going there. We love that she takes time with us and listens to all our concerns. If she doesn't quute know how to treat my kids, she will researching it on the spot and give us hand outs on any topic of concern. My son is 3 and he was a preemie, so she delayed his immunizations by 6 months and really guided me through all of his developmental delays. He is currently undergoing speech therapy which she wrote a script for and had us set up with a speech therapist the same day I called her office. She also helps out when we need last minute appointments. Wonderful doctor!

July 15th, 2013

Great Doctor

She is a wonderful doctor. She was supportive of my choice to do delayed vaccinations, very helpful with my oldest who was diagnosed with autism, and listens to any concerns I have and doesn't blow me off she always asks me if I have any concerns or questions, and her nurse calls me back anytime I have ever called the office, even putting in prescriptions, and made referrals over the phone to save me a trip. She has a different personality in that she is calmer, more serious, and not bubbly, but she is straightforward. Wonderful doctor. The staff at the office is great too, very helpful with my oldest's meltdowns and discomfort in the waiting room.

August 24th, 2012

Rude

Our two experiences with Dr. Coreil have been as the on-call physician for our daughter's regular pediatrician. Both times I have felt Dr. Coreil and/or her office staff seemed rude or, even worse, uncaring.The first time I chalked it up to the call being in the evening, and perhaps she was just worn-out from a long day. This time, however, it was mid-afternoon and we were told to call Dr. Coreil's office upon discovering our doctor was out of town. Upon calling Dr. Coreil's office, I was informed by one of her staff (who spoke with her first) that they would only be taking our doctor's patients' calls after 5pm. Really? They couldn't even take a message now and call me back after 5? Ridiculous.Why would a person with this sort of demeanor become a pediatrician? Heck, why become a physician at all?I am just glad she is not our regular pediatrician and I will certainly be bringing this incident to the attention our pediatrician.

June 2nd, 2011

Uses science based research not Dr Oz medicine.

When we interviewed Dr Coreil while trying to find a pediatrician for our high-risk baby. She was the only doctor who excused herself and came back with a printout of the latest research addressing our concerns.Years later she always let's us know he latest research and helps us make a decision of what medicine or treatment to use.To the previous reviewer: vaccines do not cause autism!I say that and I have a daughter who has an Austism Spectrum Disorder.Dr Coreil is a great choice if you want to hear the truth, not the latest fad from a quack selling a book on daytime TV.

February 5th, 2010

Does she even care?

A request to take extra precautionary measures and have a childhood vaccination schedule altered to allow for a single shot to be given per each visit for my child with Down Syndrome was met with a condescending refute of any validity warranted for the safety of vaccinating my child followed by a sarcastic questioning of WHAT vaccine I wanted to permit be administered at the current visit. Tossing the ball back into the physician court I requested this doctor use her professional training to help with this selection. The returned response was seemingly beyond her tolerance threshold for my "ignorance" and literally VOID of empathy or compassion for my concerns. With what looked like a gesture of resented relinquish the DTaP vaccination was recommended Within two hours post administration, my daughter began having her first seizure at 7 mths of age. At the age of 4, my daughter has recently been diagnosed with Autism ??REALLY but what does she care?

August 13th, 2015