Overall Review

3.8

April 16th, 2016
Dr. Eddy saved my life. I had several surgeries that were the result of a small bowel obstruction and then I had respiratory failure and other complications. She is extremely knowledgeable and a great teacher to the residents. She works hard, putting her patients first. I am forever in her debt. My husband refers to her as "the General".

April 3rd, 2016
She is outstanding!

April 12th, 2011
An shining star in her field
Dr.Eddy, 10 plus surgeries, I should have been dead and was in a coma and septic when she took over my case.. Wow is all I can say, she really did alot to fix me including reversal of other doctor's mess.. If she's an surgical option for you or a loved one, rest assured she treats you like a family member....

March 3rd, 2011
Dr Eddy is great in explaining things to not only the patient but the family as well. I felt as if she was looking out for everyone. I would highly recommend.

June 28th, 2010
This doctor goes above and beyond to provide compassionate care. Of course, she teaches residents and students, but there is no question that she is in charge at all times. For people who object to having residents involved, I would ask you how you think young doctors are supposed to be taught? They have to accompany the senior physicians and surgeons, and help them in their daily duties. In return, you get a young, inquisitive mind in addition to the senior more seasoned mind giving thought to your case. But nobody, including Dr. Eddy, just turns over a case to a resident, not only is it not right, it's not permitted.

March 30th, 2010
Dr. Eddy was phenomenal. Puzzled by other ratings?!
Dr. Eddy was the surgeon who performed several skin grafts on my husband,he sustained 2nd & 3rd degree burns on 17% of his body. Dr. Eddy was not only extremely skilled surgically, but showed an enormous amount of compassion toward my husband as well as myself. She was amazing, I am quite surprised to read these negative ratings...we were always confident in her abilities and her skill. The nurses in her office are also top notch, very skilled, professional and compassionate. Dr. Eddy and her staff continue to provide excellent follow-up and assistance to my husband. I am sorry to hear that others have had bad experiences, but I think that perhaps addressing the issues with the Dr. and staff may be beneficial.

December 8th, 2009
Would not recommend this doctor to anyone!

October 27th, 2009
be skeptical! warning!
this "doctor" gave my wife the hard-sell for surgery for diverticulitis, not even mentioning the possibility of treating it with medication. there was evidence that this "doctor" let a surgical resident do the surgery resulting in severe life-threatening peritonitis. my wife needed life-saving surgery and wore a bag for months. not to mention the scars and muscle damage. AVOID THIS "DOCTOR"! DO NOT TRUST!

May 23rd, 2009
An excellent surgeon
She saved my life. She is a brilliant, compassionate and wonderful doctor.

October 20th, 2008
ASK FOR ANOTHER SURGEON!
This doctor should not still be performing surgery. Enough said. Ask for someone else.

August 12th, 2008
I cannot believe this doctor is still practicing
It is so scary that a doctor that is this bad is still in practice. If you want to live, this is not the one for you.