Dr. Virginia Fiedler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Fiedler?

September 9th, 2016

Knowledgable and informative

I've been going to Dr. Fiedler for 16 years. I was diagnosed in 1999 with Alopecia areata. I have also seen other Doctors for this auto-immune condition as well. As it turned out I knew more about the condition than the Dr. and this is because of my visits with Dr. Fielder who has researched it for decades. I like that she is extremely knowledgeable and answered my questions with detailed answers. I also like that she practices alternatives to drugs and mixes her treatments with vitamin supplements etc. She is also very honest and will not give you false hope. She is very professional. I also like that she will work with you the best she can as far as finding an affordable medication. It's important to remember that every patient with an auto-immune disease is different from the next. Your treatment is basically customized.

April 12th, 2015

Awful bedside manner. Awful diagnosis. Awful experience all around.

June 27th, 2014

Joke!

She Is a bigger farce than tonics sold in the early 1900's. Stick with reputable doctors affiliated with major hospitals

June 21st, 2012

Waiting

My daughter had alopecia univeralis when she was 3. We started seeing Dr. Fiedler at that time. She is now 10. Getting an appt is extremely difficult...sometimes having to schedule over 4 months is advance. Awfully tough to reschedule in the event of sickness or sudden conflict. Be put on a wait list to be seen seems to irritate the receptionist, because if she calls you a day or 2 ahead and you can't switch your schedule the attitude from her is one of being put out. Talk about the wait!!! Getting 1st appt of the day doesn't really matter as Dr; Fiedler doesn't always arrive until actual scheduled time. A 30-40 minute wait at other times is really tough, esp with a 3 year old. I wish there was another option of a Dr in our area that might have more up to date information on the disease.

December 16th, 2011

Where are the bad coments or ratings. I don't get it.

Dr Fiedler is pre-eminent in her field.I went to her for years. She helped me to regrow my hair. I had a combination of inherited male baldness from my father and alopecia areata in one section. Unfortunately my hair got better, but after a year or 2 of the medicine, I began to get sores in my head and chemical sensitivity, so I stopped going to her. I was always wonderfully and promptly treated and she even helped me with some allergy problems and dermatological problems that had nothing to do with hair loss, which is her only specialty. You have to pay upfront and she does not accept medicare pantients due to the laws that can get her in trouble.

September 22nd, 2017