A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Fonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Fonte, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fonte graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fonte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Med Ctr Fresno
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Dungo Fonte MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia D. Fonte practice?
- Dr. Virginia Fonte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Fonte practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.