A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Garcia MD is a female Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Garcia practice?
- Dr. Virginia Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Garcia practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Radiologists.