Learn more about Dr. Virginia Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Garrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Garrett, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Garrett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia E Garrett MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Virginia E. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Virginia Garrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Garrett practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Orange Physiatrists.