A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Garrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Garrett, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Garrett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia E Garrett MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Virginia E. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Virginia Garrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Garrett practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Orange Physiatrists.