Learn more about Dr. Virginia Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Garrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Garrett, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Garrett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virginia E. Garrett practice?
Dr. Virginia Garrett practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Riverside Physiatrists.