A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Giugliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Giugliano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Giugliano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Giugliano graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Giugliano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- St Peters Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Giugliano MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Giugliano practice?
- Dr. Virginia Giugliano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Giugliano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Slingerlands Obstetricians & Gynecologists.