Dr. Virginia Giugliano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Giugliano?

September 29th, 2015

the best

May 28th, 2015

Horrible - simply and honestly put

Was admitted to hospital for severe pelvic pain was told and initially diagnosed as a ruptured ovarian cyst but the pain continued as did the nausea and vomiting . Dr. Giugliano was the attending and came in to my room and after basically making me feel like I was there for the pain mess. Came right out and said to me "you came to the wrong hospital". Those were her exact words. Discharged myself and the next day was rushed to Albany Med for emergency surgery for a ovarian torsion that was so bad it almost ruptured. This woman is a complete idiot and shouldn't have a license to practice!

February 7th, 2015

Awful don't let her do a circumcision on ur child she should not be performing them

May 4th, 2012

Very comfortable, professional and caring

I went to Dr. Giuligano for the first time with a rproblem requiring surgery. Just had surgery May 1 as she was very prompt in finding a spot for me knowing it was important. She thoroughly explained and answered all of my questions. Very professional. would recommend her

March 19th, 2012

worst experience no care for your life

Waited 1 1/2 hours which did not mind. However, being my first time appointment with a medical problem lasted less than 5 minutes including time with the nurse. She was very cold uncaring Dr. During the pelvic exam, she hurt me. Stunned when I saw very long nails when she took her gloves off. The staff is not friendly at all and very unhelpful as if you are bothering them. After sent for testing with ovarian tumors the Dr. still has not called me and when asking the nurse for a referral to a specialist be prepared to be questioned and get no where with no return phone call. The other review writers are correct. Do not recommend to your worst enemy.

November 4th, 2011

When I was pregnant and do the check-ups, I met her once and it was a nightmare, I was told to take off all my clothes, in a very cold room, with my baby in my belly, and I waited almost 1 hour to get to see her. I called the nurse several times, but they only say the doctor was busy, and finally she showed up, with no regrets at all! Just told me that is normal when the doctor is busy. Plus after I delivered my baby in hospital,she didn't give me the right pills and I have to correct her. The other doctors in the groups are very nice though.

September 10th, 2009

Over 15 years, she's been my doctor

I have followed Dr. Giugliano from the different practices where she worked since I was a teenager and I am not in my 30's. She is excellent at her job and has always helped me make decisions about my health. I am not pleased with her current affiliation with St. Peter's as they are a very large corporate setting that has not been efficient with scheduling and that sort of thing. HOwever, amidst the large system that she is affiliated, it has not changed her approach to go above and beyond in her care for me as a patient. I have weighed my options with changing to a smaller practice, as she was once affiliated, but realize that her skill and experience as my doctor for so many years, is more important than the frustrations I deal with at the office. I recommend her highly, but selfishly, I wish she would go back to a smaller practice!

June 16th, 2008

Cold as Ice

This Dr has no bedside manner. She is rude and I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy. The wait at this office is usually over an hour.

August 1st, 2017