Overall Review

December 11th, 2015
Best pediatrician ever!!!

March 18th, 2013
very h
Extremely helpful and nice. She made me feel welcome, and is a great doctor.

February 7th, 2013
Great!!!
She is the best doctor, she spends a lot of time with you, and is very smart.

August 17th, 2012
Rude
Not the kind of office you would want your kids to be in. Parents want a warm friendly doctor and one who treats you like an equal not lower than anyone else. She did not give us a chance to speak about our concerns just jumped ahead to leave the room.

August 16th, 2012
A little stuck up for my taste
Dr Glaser was some what obnoxious to my husband and I when we brought our girls in for their yearly physicals. She seemed to be preoccupied while flirting with a drug representative . We felt ignored and we will never go to that office again. Her patients should be her first priority not a kickback of some sort.

August 13th, 2012
Dr. Glasser is amazing. She truly cares about the children she sees and respects the parents opinion. She helped my three children through everything from breathing problems to things stuck up their noses! She is excellent. Highly recommend her!

July 20th, 2012
Fantastic pediatrician
Dr. Glaser has been our family pediatrician since the birth of my first child 7 years ago. 3 children later, I can still say she is simply the best! She really listens to my concerns and spends time with me- even for regular checkups. Two of my children have had serious illnesses which she diagnosed and treated, in addition to answering a million questions and really being supportive. My kids love her and she really connects with them. Her staff is nothing short of lovely and always make me feel welcome. I highly recommend Dr. Glaser!

April 28th, 2011
Best Pediatrician
We moved to the area when my daughter was 6 months old and had very negative experiences at one of the larger practices in the area (2 hour wait, unprofessional doctors, confusion with records, etc.). When we found Dr. Glaser I was so relieved! She is so caring and smart. She remembers everything about my daughter and takes her time with us. She is quick to return calls and is not one to immediately push antibiotics & prescriptions when unneccessary. Her receptionist Andrea is great and will work you in immediately for sick visits. I couldn't be happier!

August 13th, 2009
Greatest Dr. EVER!!!!!
She is wonderful. She answers the billion of qustions you have, always call back, and you get an appointment easily. I completely trust her and she knows my son's history without even looking at the chart. Is really is the greatest.