A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Gonzalez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad De Carabobo, Valencia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Yajaira Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Y. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Virginia Gonzalez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near West Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Internists, West Monroe Critical Care Practitioners, West Monroe Cardiologists, and West Monroe Nuclear Medicine Physicians.