Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Gonzalez
Dr. Virginia Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Monroe, LA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center - Downtown, Glenwood Regional Medical Center and Monroe Surgical Hospital. Dr. Gonzalez has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Gonzalez has the following 5 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Virginia Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Monroe, LA.
Dr. Donna Donald
West Monroe, LA 0.11 mi32
Dr. Clarence Dunn Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
West Monroe, LA 0.14 mi27
Dr. Shaun McIntire
West Monroe, LA 0.15 mi24