Dr. Virginia Gray-Clarke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Gray-Clarke?

A great listener who is thorough in her expertise

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Gray-Clarke is our pediatrician -- we have three kids (two boys, 13 & 6; and a girl, 11). She listens well to a parent's concerns, she also has a good rapport with all three of our kids, something she has developed and maintained throughout, at each stage. They trust her because she listens patiently to them and answers any questions they (or we as parents) may have. Her diagnoses always seem to be right. Based on our family's many years in her practice, we feel very fortunate; she is an outstanding physician.

amazing doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Professional and caring

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Our children have been seeing Dr. Gray-Clarke for many years (my oldest is now 12.) Another reviewer called her "phony" but I couldn't disagree more. She has a somewhat formal style - she shakes your hand, and your child's hand, and isn't chatty (the nurse is, however - very warm and homey), but I take that as a sign of respect and it teaches my children to be respectful too. She is thoughtful, answers all my questions, and takes my children seriously. She doesn't do cutesy stuff like say "I'm going to look for the bunny in your ear" - she is very straightforward and explains what is going to happen in a calm way. It's a small practice in a town with a lot of children so there can be a wait - that's because they don't turn anyone away who is sick and they give you the time you need even if there are others waiting. It can be frustrating but I understand it! The staff is always helpful if I need forms filled out or questions answered!

Couldn't be more impressed...

Posted on March 26th, 2011

We have been taking our daughter to Dr. Gray-Clarke for 4 years and she has been wonderful! Our son, 3 months old, has been seen by her since his birth. She is friendly, KNOWS her patients, and truly cares for the families. We couldn't be more impressed with her abilities and compassion as a doctor.

Dr. Virginia Gray-clarke

Posted on October 29th, 2010

This woman is downright rude. She bordered on insulting. She spoke to me in a silly baby voice, as though I weren't capable of understanding wo ...

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Very patronizing and phony. The staff is also rude, with the exception of one nurse, and very unfriendly.

Posted on July 27th, 2016