A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chw Central Coast-Marian Medical Center
- Tri State Memorial Hospital
- Bartlett Regional 99801
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Hippenstiel Smith MD is a female Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Virginia Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Smith practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Juneau, AK.
See Juneau Pathologists.