Dr. Virginia Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Hill?

May 2nd, 2016

MD? PHyD? PHd? Whats her license other than MD?

Mentally Ill doctor in control of the so called mentally ill she vegetables to her liking

September 14th, 2014

Dr. Virginia Hill - Brilliant Psychiatrist

I was in Dr. Hill's care for 17 years. She told my sister that I was one of the worst cases she had ever seen, with my diagnosis. There was a chance I would never recover. Dr. Hill is a very intelligent, insightful and caring professional; always very professional. In her care, I rose from a beaten down, grief stricken, desperately ill, and psychotic individual to a hopeful, confident, mature woman. After being in her care, I have been stable for 16 years and now able to manage my illness and my very life. Because of her I have my life back and I have hope and even goals for the future!

August 20th, 2014

Discriminating, One sided, unlistening

She doesn't listen. She discriminates. She protects sex offenders.

April 3rd, 2016