A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Hung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Hung, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hung has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Singlan Hung MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Addiction Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Virginia S. Hung practice?
- Dr. Virginia Hung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Hung practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Addiction Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Woburn, MA.
See Woburn Surgeons, Woburn Addiction Specialists, and Woburn Orthopedic Surgeons.