Dr. Virginia Imadojemu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Imadojemu?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Imadojemu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 23rd, 2015

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Virginia and her staff!! They are courteous, professional and very caring about their patients and their welfare! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of a pulmonologist!

May 15th, 2015

bad doctor

dr Virginia has been my doc for over a yea now. well she has been my asthma doc. the first time I saw her she got me to feeling better, but then it went down hill from there. I called her once to say I was having daily asthma attacks and it took her a week to decide to give me prednisone. then I saw her cause I was still having problems and I said my med is not working and she said ok I will give u highest dose of it and I said ok but I was still having problems and she refused to change my med for me so I had to get my fam doc to do it for me as she would not. she ordered me to have tests and after a month of her having the results I had to track her down to get the results and it took her a week to get the staff to call me back with them. everytime I call her it takes her a week to answer my call. all she can tell me is to avoid my triggers but that is hard to do where I live. I saw her this past week for a checkup and I was sick with bronchitis and she listened to me and said I was fine and that again just had to avoid my triggers and then next day at my fam docs office he said I was wheezing and that I needed more treatment, so dr Virginia is not a good doc as she takes forever to answer ur calls and she does not help you when you really need the help. so I would not tell anyone to go to her if they want there asthma treated.

May 11th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She forgot to schedule me for tests before a follow up visit and then got a terrible attitude with me when iI called her for the results. I traveled two hours to get to hershey for a followup appointment and she spent half of my appointment time with her looking for her pen. Not good at all about getting back with you or returning your calls when you are sick. I would never go back to her. I did not find her to be that great of a doctor.

February 16th, 2012

Patient

Poor sleep study doctor (and sleep study facility, including technicians that did the actual sleep studies). Doctor did not seem to care about my particular sleep condition. In followup appt (after both sleep studies) she did NOT review results of second study, which was important. This doctor seems to have little ability to acccurately diagnose and provide realistic treatment for the relief of my condition. This doctor seems to strive to be a jack of all trades but master of none. I will never go back to her, and would never recommend her to others.

August 13th, 2017