A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Johnson is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Louise Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Virginia Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Johnson practices Family Medicine near Clinton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Clinton Primary Care Doctors.