A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 38 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance