A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jones has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Anne Jones MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Virginia Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ridgeland, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Madison, MS.
See Ridgeland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.