Learn more about Dr. Virginia Kaklamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Kaklamani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaklamani
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kaklamani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Kaklamani, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaklamani graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Kaklamani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Georgia Kaklamani MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia G. Kaklamani practice?
- Dr. Virginia Kaklamani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Kaklamani practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Oncologists.