A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Kimonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Kimonis, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Mental Retardation
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimonis graduated from University Of Southampton, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kimonis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia E Kimonis MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Virginia E. Kimonis practice?
- Dr. Virginia Kimonis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Kimonis practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Geneticists.