A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Kimonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Kimonis, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Mental Retardation
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimonis graduated from University Of Southampton, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kimonis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimonis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virginia E. Kimonis practice?
Dr. Virginia Kimonis practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Boston, MA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Geneticists.