A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Kimonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimonis
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kimonis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Kimonis, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Mental Retardation
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimonis graduated from University Of Southampton, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kimonis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia E Kimonis MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Virginia E. Kimonis practice?
- Dr. Virginia Kimonis has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Kimonis practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Geneticists.