A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Kinsella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Kinsella, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kinsella has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Kinsella MD is a female Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Kinsella practice?
- Dr. Virginia Kinsella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Kinsella practices Medical Oncology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Oncologists.