A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Kinsella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Kinsella, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kinsella has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia M Kinsella MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia M. Kinsella practice?
- Dr. Virginia Kinsella has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Kinsella practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Oncologists.