A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Kinsella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Kinsella, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinsella has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinsella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virginia M. Kinsella practice?
Dr. Virginia Kinsella practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Oncologists, and Plano Hematologists.