Learn more about Dr. Virginia Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Kinsella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsella
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Kinsella, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kinsella has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia M Kinsella MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia M. Kinsella practice?
- Dr. Virginia Kinsella has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Kinsella practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Oncologists.