Learn more about Dr. Virginia Klimek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Klimek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klimek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klimek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Klimek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klimek graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Klimek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia M Klimek MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia M. Klimek practice?
- Dr. Virginia Klimek has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Klimek practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.