A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Klimek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Klimek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Klimek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klimek graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Klimek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia M Klimek MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia M. Klimek practice?
- Dr. Virginia Klimek has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Klimek practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.