Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Malone
Dr. Virginia Malone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Canton, GA (and 1 other location). She has 60 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Malone is affiliated with Northside Forsyth Hospital, Northside Hospital and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Malone has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Virginia Malone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Michael Carter
Anesthesiology, Preventive Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.02 mi26
Dr. David Dubose
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.93 mi46
Dr. Nicola Lee
Preventive Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.96 mi15