A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia McKenna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. McKenna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia C McKenna MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia C. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Virginia McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia McKenna practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.