Learn more about Dr. Virginia Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Merritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merritt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merritt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Merritt, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Merritt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Framingham Psychiatric Counseling Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Emily Merritt MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Virginia E. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Virginia Merritt has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Merritt practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Psychiatrists.