A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Merritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Merritt, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Merritt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Framingham Psychiatric Counseling Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Emily Merritt MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Virginia E. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Virginia Merritt has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Merritt practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Psychiatrists and Framingham Child Psychiatrists.