A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Michels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michels
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Michels, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Michels graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Michels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia V Michels MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Virginia V. Michels practice?
- Dr. Virginia Michels has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Michels practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pediatricians and Rochester Geneticists.