Dr. Virginia Nelson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 31st, 2016
Queens PJ
Dr. Nelson is great!

July 7th, 2015
Rude front desk people, do bad circumcisions, nice doctor, but her people working there do not make you feel welcomed.

June 1st, 2015
Good Doctor
Great care is given to the valuable antiques...that is all of us over 65!

February 23rd, 2015
Thorough but fast
She's very busy and seems very thorough but she talks fast. Hard to keep up.

February 8th, 2015
Malpractice Obgyn
If I had money for a lawyer I would sue Dr Nelson for medical malpractice. She pushed me to induce which resulted in a section because my body was not ready to give birth. It resulted in severe medical and mental problems for me and my child. Don't trust this woman!!

November 18th, 2014
Good Doctor
I would like to recommend this fine doctor to all of the Meridian area!!!! She has served this area well...not only as a doctor but time after time given her help for social needs. She puts her money where her heart is. I have seen her supply a needy mom with the basis to care for a newborn. I have seen her treat needy people for free. She is top of the line in medical care. You may have to wait a little longer than you would like to...but remember...it could be you next time that is causing all the others to have to wait. She works tirelessly to give A PLUS care to all of her patients. I have read with a sick heart some of the nasty comments....all done at the same time to hurt her from a couple of evil people. What goes around comes around and all of their evil comments which are not true will come back to them several times over...God is Good and fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just ask people in town...other doctors....do not base your opinion of her on stinky comments from two really sick people in a neighboring town...you know who you are!!!!!!!

November 12th, 2014
Kind compassionate doctor
Dr. Nelson and her staff are very caring and compassionate. She is very attentive and strives to make your experience positive whatever the situation.

October 8th, 2013
Top Shelf Care--worth the wait!
Best OB/Gyn I have ever dealt with--anywhere! She gives her time, her effort and her concern to her patients. The only negatives on here that I will agree with is having to wait...which I think is a positive--she gives an incredible amount of herself to each patient. (If you absolutely can't wait, Try to book first thing in the morning!) She is beyond generous and I don't think I appreciated her fully until hearing other people talk about ther doctors. She is kind, tough and cares about health. Expect her to push you to be your best self...she is hilarious about her own struggles with kids, weight and fitness, but coaches you in a way that makes you want to take action. She has made my life better--and she makes this community better. We are lucky to have her!

October 21st, 2012
DO WHAT
I cant beleive this. I love Dr.virginia Neilson Carney. Im so hurt. She delivered all of my children. im gona have to find someone else. i cant handle knowing this.

February 25th, 2012
LOVE HER!
she treats you like family! she wants only the best for you! she helps you with any question or concerns. she even took her time out to print some information off for me that she recommended for a diet. her office has called me since then to make sure everything is going fine and that i have everything i need. they are such great people and she is so caring! i couldnt have asked for a better doctor!

February 22nd, 2012
Dr. Nelson is AWESOME, don't believe everything you read...
Dr. Nelson is amazing she delived my son this past summer and I couldn't have been happier with her. I had several of my friends recommend her to me when I first found out I was pregnant and I'm glad I took their advice. Obviously the more patients you have the busier you are going to be, she can't go down memory lane with everyone. For the record, if she's such an aweful Dr. why is her parking lot so full?

January 26th, 2012
No Longer A Patient
I,like many of the others that have commented on Dr.Carney have had several issues with her and her staff in the past. I was a patient of Dr.Carney's but I had to find me another OB GYN. There are too many things going on with this doctor as well as her staff.She indeed is too busy running to actually STOP and listen.She gets in to big of a hurry.Just imagine if she did surgery on you????? You probably would be in a mess as fast as she goes.I have heard some bad stories besides the ones on this website about Dr. Carney. Hope this helps someone.