- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Virginia Palazzo?
Posted on October 29th, 2015
Posted on October 4th, 2015
Excellent Primary Care
Posted on July 8th, 2015
Excellent Physician, takes her time, thinks very carefully about solutions and iseasy to speak with and very receptive. Extremely knowledgeable about medicine, and on top of things.
Very focused and knowledgeable
Posted on February 12th, 2015
I had to wait about a half hour in the waiting room for my annual check up, other than that, my experience was exceptional. My whole checkup was in one examining room. A nurse took my blood samples and checked my vitals. Dr. Palazzo checked saw me right after the nurse. I was very impressed with Dr. Palazzo's knowledge of the chemical hazards related to my occupation as well as cancer and heart disease risks based upon my family history. She listened well, was flexible and open minded. After my visit I was able to see all my lab results on line and Dr. Palazzo mailed me a brief summary that confirmed that my test results were all excellent.
I would not recommend this doctor
Posted on February 19th, 2013
1) I would not recommend this doctor 2) Loved her back in the 90's -- 3) Taking down the honest ratings from patients are most deceiving. ******A few words come to mind; Ethics , Patient's Rights, Respect, Dignity, Anger Management and most of all; Retirement -- (it's always an option when the words above no longer have meaning in your practice.****** (food for thought)
Posted on May 11th, 2012
Posted on April 28th, 2011
Great Dr when u can actually see her which is VERY rare! And even then she's extremely rushed. That's why I finally gave up and switched!
Very thorough and knowledgable
Posted on December 19th, 2010
Posted on December 16th, 2010
I travel to see her and I've been a patient for many years. no matter how busy the staff is, they have never been anything less than professional. as far as a call back, anything I can't wait for can go to the ER or the covering physician after hours. md's have appts all day long and when they call you back it's usually at the end of their day unless you have a priority condition and that's the way it goes.
Posted on February 18th, 2009
If you can actually get a message to Dr. Palazzo its great. Almost impossible to get a return call from her or even to get her receptionist to answer the phone. I believe that she would call you back in a timely fasion except that her front office staff never gives her the messages properly. When you call back repeatly they are rude and more concerned how busy they are and not the fact that you need to speak to someone.
Posted on May 27th, 2017
Dr. Virginia Palazzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides