Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viginia Phipps
Dr. Viginia Phipps, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Erie, PA and Rhinebeck, NY (and 4 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Phipps is affiliated with Northern Dutchess Hospital, Saint Vincent Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Viginia Phipps has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Viginia Phipps is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.