A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Phipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Phipps, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phipps graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Phipps has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Christine Phipps DO and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia C. Phipps practice?
- Dr. Virginia Phipps has 4 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Phipps practices Internal Medicine near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Latrobe Internists.