A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Price is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Price MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Price practice?
- Dr. Virginia Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Price practices Family Medicine near Villa Rica, GA.
See Villa Rica Family Physicians.