A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Price is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Price MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Price practice?
- Dr. Virginia Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Price practices Family Medicine near Villa Rica, GA.
See Villa Rica Family Physicians.