Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Proud
Dr. Virginia Proud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Medical Genetics. Dr. Proud is affiliated with Sentara Bayside Hospital, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital. Dr. Proud has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Proud has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Virginia Proud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Arno Zaritsky
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi37
Dr. Justin De Boer
Norfolk, VA 0 mi1
Dr. Bertrand Ross
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Norfolk, VA 0 mi36