Pediatrician

3.0

Lousy staff show details Lousy staff
May 24th, 2011

Dr Rasmussen is a fine pediatrician. However, her staff can be rude and unprofessional. After nearly 4 years we have recently changed Dr.'s due to this.

Feb 7th, 2011

This doctors office is HORRIBLE. Non caring what so ever!!!! Took my children there for about a year and dealt with the same problem on 3 ocassions. They will not do anything for a child if they just have a virus. Well, I have a deductible to meet and on all 3 times they did nothing for my children I had to pay for the 2 hour visits. On all 3 ocassions my children's virus turned into ear or respritory infections in the next 3/4 days. Had to make another appointment, wait 2 hours again, and oh yes pay for another office visit. This time they actually gave them antibiotics. Well today my son was sick and I made an appointment. Guess what? after a long wait and payment for appointment, he got NOTHING. Guess what, tonight his snot is green. But according to these doctors we just need to wait it out, nothing is wrong. These doctors are after money. Period. If they cared I could call them or just run them up there real quick and they could write script for something. Instead they want you to make an appointment, spend more money and then them give you something. They do not care for the children, only green paper! Good knowing you guys doctors!! Good luck with the practice!