Learn more about Dr. Virginia Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Watts Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia W. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Virginia Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.