A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Watts Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia W. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Virginia Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.