A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Robertson, MD, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island College Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virginia E. Robertson practice?
Dr. Virginia Robertson practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ginger Robertson, Dr. Ginny Robertson, Dr. Gigi Robertson, Dr. Virgie Robertson