Dr. Virginia Rodgers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 28th, 2016
Horriable Staff
Very poor attitude. Dr & Staff are rude and do not make you feel comfortable being there. They make you feel like your a problem and taking up to much of there time. My son got his 2 month shots and the nurse incorrectly administered the shot and he had a knot on his leg for 6 weeks after the shot. When taking him back for a follow up they just told me it would go away nothing to be concerned about.

March 23rd, 2016
My daughter has been going to her since she was born, she is now 20. Dr. Rodgers is a sweet , compassionate , knowledgeable, very caring doctor. I would highly recommend her as a doctor. Her staff is always been great too!

September 23rd, 2015
Our family has visited Dr. Rodgers for about 18 yrs. Her office is timely, efficient and friendly. Dr. Rodgers is always willing to discuss the needs at hand for the best care for our family.

February 4th, 2013
Not happy
We've seen about 4 different doctors in this group. Dr. Rogers was by far the worst and I can't imagine having her as my child's doctor. She wasn't friendly and didn't seem like she enjoyed children.

November 3rd, 2012
Great choice!
Dr. Rodgers is our 5 year old and 2 year old sons pediatrician. Every experience has gone very well. The boys love her, and she always listens to our worries. Our oldest son had his tonsils taken out, and she was ver good in preparing us and referring us to great doctors. Our youngest son had some stomach problems and she took us very seriously. When the time came that it needed to be escalated she immediately did so, and again referred us to a great doctors. When he was in the hospital, she came to see us every day and called me every day to see how he was doing. He was diagnosed with celiac disease soon after. Her bedside manner is very positive and she fits our personality as parents and the doctor we need, very well. I HIGHLY recommend her.

September 5th, 2012
Dr. Rodgers is an excellent physician. I feel very comfortable taking my children to an office visit and receiving the proper diagnosis and treatment. The staff is professional and accommodating when you need an appointment even for the same day. I would recommend Dr. Rodgers to anyone.

October 7th, 2009
She is an amzing doctor. I have been going to her since I was seven years old. Wonderful lady!