A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Siegfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Siegfried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Siegfried, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegfried graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Siegfried has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia A Siegfried MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia A. Siegfried practice?
- Dr. Virginia Siegfried has 6 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Siegfried practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Santa Barbara Obstetricians & Gynecologists.