A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Stark-Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Stark-Vance, Medical Oncology/Neuro-Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark-Vance graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stark-Vance has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Irene Stark-Vance MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia I. Stark-Vance practice?
- Dr. Virginia Stark-Vance has 4 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Stark-Vance practices Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.