Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Windy Gisch on Jun 9th, 2015

She was very nice but after I had a c-section I developed a blood clot and she was the Dr who managed it. I had to be on blood thinners and tested weekly to make sure the blood thinner was working. I would either go to her clinic for testing (which she charged me an office visit of $75 just for testing my blood and didn't see me,when any other phlebotomy place wouldn't cost me any money) or go to a blood testing clinic. I would call her office every week to see about the results. After a while I could tell her staff was getting annoyed with my calls so I stopped calling. I went to my ob/gyn for a check up and they tested my blood there. When I called them to find out what it was they said my blood level was in the normal range (which meant the blood thinners were not working and Dr. Stark-Vance should had increased my dosage). That just showed me that she was not monitoring my levels like she was supposed to. For that result the clot that was in my inferior vena cava totally occluded and I had developed collateral veins going around it. This was told to me by another Dr that had placed a filter in my vein, to prevent a clot from going to my lungs, and saw the occlusion when he went to remove the filter. He only did this because I had an ultrasound to see if my clot was gone and they told me it was but only because they saw the collateral vein and not the occluded inferior vena cava. I have been trying to get a second opinion and other Dr's offices and myself have tried to contact her office in Fort Worth and nobody's answering. So therefor I can't get my records so they can be sent to another dr.

SUPURB show details SUPURB
by Marc Edwin Mankin on Dec 17th, 2014

In 2001 I was diagnosed with CNS Lymphoma. I was referred to Dr Stark-Vance by The Neuro Surgeon who performed my initial biopsy, informing me that Dr Stark-Vance was an expert in dealing with Lymphoma. She was! After just 6 chemo sessions without any brain radiation I have been in remission since to this day. Dr Stark-Vance is brilliant, avant garde, and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is facing a similar situation; she saved my life.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stark-Vance is the consummate professional. She is a superb oncologist, and I owe my life to her.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love the personalized care I receive from Dr. Stark-Vance. She truly goes above and beyond.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Feb 2nd, 2011

DR. Stark-Vance is an excellent doctor. She is very caring, meticulous and has excellent bedside manners. The only problem I have had is when I am trying to reach her office.

Hope show details Hope
by L. Jackson on Apr 1st, 2009

Thank you for taking such good care of my husband. He did not survive the cancer but you always gave him such hope. You went above and beyond the call of duty. YOU tried everything, again thank you.