A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Steen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Steen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Steen, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Localized Scleroderma
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Diseases
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steen graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Steen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Dale Steen MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia D. Steen practice?
- Dr. Virginia Steen has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Steen practices Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Rheumatologists.