A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Sytsma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Sytsma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sytsma graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sytsma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Mackey Sytsma MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia M. Sytsma practice?
- Dr. Virginia Sytsma has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Sytsma practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.