Dr. Virginia Tabib Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 16th, 2010

Bring back Dr. Tabib

I have never experienced a more caring, loving, professional, reliable Oncologist. She was with me every step of the way. She would take a half hour in the exam room talking to me until I understood what was going on and would never let me leave unless I was confortable. She went above and beyond what I see some of these other doctor's. I trusted her with my life and I'm still here when everyone else had no hope for me! Thanks be to God for Dr. Tabib! :)

August 27th, 2015