A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Thommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Thommen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Thommen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thommen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Thommen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Dawn Thommen MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Virginia D. Thommen practice?
- Dr. Virginia Thommen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Thommen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.