Dr. Virginia Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Thompson?

February 13th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Thompson is the best OB I've EVER been to. She takes time with each patient, and explains everything very thoroughly. Highly recommend her!

May 28th, 2012

Worst Experience

Dr. Thompson was out of town when I had a cyst rupture. She did not pick up her calls or have a back-up doctor, and her answering service didn't tell me this for 5 hours. Not to forget, my first experience, her secretary just decided to charge my card a few weeks after my appointment $250 without asking. If she doesn't have a back-up doctor, what good is she.

August 31st, 2011

Dr. Thompson is wonderful!

She is among a dying breed of Drs. who spend time with their patients and get to know them.At my first Appt we sat in her office for 30 minutes talking and going over my history before I even took my clothes off. After each subsequent appt, we go over what happened even if things look normal. Her receptionist/medical assistant is also great. She's kind, prompt, professional knowledgable. I HIGHLY recommend seeing Dr. Thompson

December 30th, 2010

Dr. Thompson

Meeting Dr. Thompson immediately put me at ease that I was with a caring professional who listened to my heartfelt fears and concerns. She had the ability to have me open up to her immediately. Her technique in examination was considerate.

September 1st, 2010

Awesome

My 14 year old daughter who is a total fraidy cat about doctors needed to see a gynocologist for constant menstration. Dr. Thompson made the visits very relaxing, and my highly critical daughter liked Dr. Thompson so much that she wanted her to be her doctor for all medical issues.

September 15th, 2017