A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Veloso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Veloso is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veloso graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Veloso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Veloso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virginia C. Veloso practice?
Dr. Virginia Veloso practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.