A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Veloso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Veloso is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veloso
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veloso Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Veloso graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Veloso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia C Veloso MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia C. Veloso practice?
- Dr. Virginia Veloso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Veloso practices Family Medicine near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Northridge Family Physicians.