Dr. Virginia Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Ward?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2011

A victim of politics

She's one of the few good doctors in the area. She rubbed somebody the wrong way and they screwed her over.

September 9th, 2008

SOMETHINGS ARE WORTH THE WAIT

I drive almost 3 hours round trip to see Dr Ward, she listens, she cares, she treats you like you are a person. She is the most down to earth doctor. You will wait because she gives every patient the time they need.

June 27th, 2008

Wonderful person!

Dr. Ward is the best doctor I ever had. After YEARS of being told I was imagining my problems, Dr. Ward was the angel I needed. She listens and goes that extra mile to help. Not only did she believe me, she found the problem and helped find a caring specialist for me. I cried the day I found out Medicaid wouldn't allow me to stay with her, due to a bogus "certification" rule with Carolina Access. If you can get in to see Dr. Ward, hold on to her!

October 14th, 2014