Learn more about Dr. Virginia Wohltmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Wohltmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Wohltmann, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohltmann graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wohltmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital
- Noyes Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Ann Wohltmann MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Virginia A. Wohltmann practice?
- Dr. Virginia Wohltmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Wohltmann practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fairport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dansville, NY and Batavia, NY.
See Fairport Psychiatrists.