A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Wohltmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Wohltmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wohltmann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wohltmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Wohltmann, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohltmann graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wohltmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital
- Noyes Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Ann Wohltmann MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Virginia A. Wohltmann practice?
- Dr. Virginia Wohltmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Wohltmann practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fairport, NY.
See Fairport Psychiatrists and Fairport Child Psychiatrists.