Dr. Virginia Wohltmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 1st, 2015
Awesome doctors,hage has helped me throughout many hard times in the past ten years..l always feel very comfortable speaking with her. She has a great sense of humor as well! Wonderful doctor!!

September 2nd, 2014
Absolute best !
After seeing so many doctors regarding an issue with my son that has special needs, Dr. Wohltmann came highly recommended. Switching to her was the best decision we have ever made. She is amazing. She listens, doesn't rush you, works with you to find the best possible solutions and she is very prompt at returning calls if you need her.

June 14th, 2013
Satisfactory
I had been seeking mental health care from my small town Dansville mental health clinic including a psychiatrist (Dr. Wohltmann) and social worker for over three years for major depression and dysthymia. After several years of trying what seemed like every drug treatment combo possible with her, I switched to a city psychiatrist and social worker where I am happy to say I have made improvement finally. One of my drug combos with her included Abilify which resulted in my 50 pound weight gain. My treatment resistant major depression was a true challenge for her. She was caring enough to provide me with a referral for a consultation to the Strong psychiatrist who is a specialist in major depression I now see.

April 29th, 2013
Anyone but Wohltmann
Working with this woman has been the worst experience of my life. She is by far one of the most difficult psychiatrists I have eve

April 5th, 2012
Love Her!!
Dr. Wohltmann knows what she is talking about. I highly recommend her.

June 30th, 2010
Experience with Dr. Virginia Wohltmann
I have been under the care of Dr. Virginia Wohltmann for over 15 years. Because of her skillset and ability to diagnose a problem I am living a life that would be unattainable without the proper medication. My marriage, Career and everything else is more than I could have ever asked for. Dr. Wohltmann took quite a bit of time helping me figure out the best medication that would provide long term benefits. Wonderful Doctor and truly well above par in her field of expertise.AJT

June 29th, 2010
I highly recommed Dr. Wohltmann
She is a caring doctor. I have been seeing her for over 10 years now and never had a problem with her. She is the only one of my several doctors that I can absolutely say she is deserving of the title Doctor!!I love this woman!!!!!!!

June 27th, 2009
Paperwork issues
She has taken great care of my daughter, but is horrible with any paperwork issues!