Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist

490 Cross Keys Office Park
Fairport, NY 14450
585-425-1160
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Nov 11th, 2013

Dr Wohltmann has taken care of my children and my foster children . With her and Dr Charles Iker they both together changed our family life and the lives of my children. She makes the kids feel comfortable and they love her. Any diagnosis she has ever rendered for my children has been right on. I would recommend her to anyone that needed behavior or mental health she is a great doctor!!

|  Satisfactory  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2013

I had been seeking mental health care from my small town Dansville mental health clinic including a psychiatrist (Dr. Wohltmann) and social worker for over three years for major depression and dysthymia. After several years of trying what seemed like every drug treatment combo possible with her, I switched to a city psychiatrist and social worker where I am happy to say I have made improvement finally. One of my drug combos with her included Abilify which resulted in my 50 pound weight gain. My treatment resistant major depression was a true challenge for her. She was caring enough to provide me with a referral for a consultation to the Strong psychiatrist who is a specialist in major depression I now see.

|  Anyone but Wohltmann  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2013

Working with this woman has been the worst experience of my life. She is by far one of the most difficult psychiatrists I have eve

|  Love Her!!  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr. Wohltmann knows what she is talking about. I highly recommend her.

|  Experience with Dr. Virginia Wohltmann  |  show details
by AJT on Jun 30th, 2010

I have been under the care of Dr. Virginia Wohltmann for over 15 years. Because of her skillset and ability to diagnose a problem I am living a life that would be unattainable without the proper medication. My marriage, Career and everything else is more than I could have ever asked for. Dr. Wohltmann took quite a bit of time helping me figure out the best medication that would provide long term benefits. Wonderful Doctor and truly well above par in her field of expertise.AJT

|  I highly recommed Dr. Wohltmann  |  show details
by Debbie Weidman on Jun 29th, 2010

She is a caring doctor. I have been seeing her for over 10 years now and never had a problem with her. She is the only one of my several doctors that I can absolutely say she is deserving of the title Doctor!!I love this woman!!!!!!!

|  Paperwork issues  |  show details
by Bill on Jun 27th, 2009

She has taken great care of my daughter, but is horrible with any paperwork issues!