A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Wong, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Wong MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Wong practice?
- Dr. Virginia Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Wong practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.