Dr. Virginia Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Wong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016

A Doctor with magical hands

I was very very ill. Dr Wong operated on me and basically saved my life! I have never met a more friendly and caring doctor in all my 53 years!!! It's been almost a year now and she still follows up with me every few months with CT scans and appointments every few months.

June 9th, 2016

Dr. Wong has been a blessing. My husband has had two significant incidences that could have proven life altering and Dr. Wong has brought him back to 100% each time. My mother-in-law had a local vascular surgeon for ten years that could not achieve the results that Dr. Wong achieved in one procedure. She takes her patients' situations very much to heart and has sat down with me personally and permitted me the time to vent, ask questions, and discuss my husband's health issues. She has a wonderful and caring heart and it shows in the manner in which she cares for her patients and their family.

November 8th, 2011

EXCELLENT!

Dr. Wong is an amazing vascular surgeon. She has correctly diagnosed problems that several other doctors / emergency rooms couldn't diagnose, and performed numerous successful procedures on my dad. She is very thorough, explains things in a way that we understand, recommends other physicians or specialties for problems that aren't vascular (such as orthopedics, etc.). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

November 13th, 2010

my angel

doctor virginia is a angel she literly saved my life and i will always be gratful god put her in my life

Colonoscopy