Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Wright
Dr. Virginia Wright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center, Wilkes Regional Medical Center and Duke University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Wright has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Virginia Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.
Dr. Richard Lupton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Hickory, NC 0 mi35
Dr. Linda Obrien
Hickory, NC 0 mi30
Dr. Siddharth Sura
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hickory, NC 0 mi9